The Andersen 221 Waterhog Fashion Diamond polypropylene fiber entrance floor mat is made of fast-drying, brown, needle-punched polypropylene fiber fabric covering crush-resistant SBR ridges in a diamond pattern, measures 3' x 2' to fit single door entrances, and is suitable for wiping dirt and water from shoes, indoors and out. It has a 1/4" to 3/8" thick bi-level surface that helps scrape dirt and water from shoes, and holds it below shoe level to keep shoes clean. The styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) backing is abrasion resistant and contains 20 percent recycled rubber. The sloped border is covered by the same brown polypropylene fabric as the mat, for a more finished look than mats with exposed rubber borders. The border includes a solid rubber ridge to help keep water on the mat. This floor mat is certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute. Sizes are not always exact measurements and may vary +/- 3% due to manufacturing processes.
The Andersen Company manufactures commercial floor mats. The company, founded in 1974, is headquartered in Dalton, GA.
- 0096801319168 0885450797294
- Brown polypropylene 3' x 2' floor mat for wiping dirt and water from shoes is suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Made of fast-drying needle-punched polypropylene fiber fabric covering crush-resistant rubber ridges in a diamond pattern
- 1/4" to 3/8" thick bi-level surface helps scrape dirt and water from shoes, and holds it below shoe level to keep shoes clean
- SBR backing for abrasion resistance with 20 percent recycled rubber
- Certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- 096801319168 885450797294